Groups save 15% - 20% off regular ticket price
Click to open Sanderson Centre Matinee Brochure
Group bookings are perfect for Fund-raising events, Travel and Tour Operators, Corporate Event, Planners, Church, Red Hat or any Club Organizers.
Bring a Group and Receive:
• Groups of 10 or more receive 15% off regular ticket price
• Groups of 20 – 30 receive 15 % off. 20% off with TICO license and 1 Complimentary ticket for the Tour Escort
• Groups of 30 or more receive 15 % off. 20% off with TICO license and 2 Complimentary tickets for the Tour Escort and Bus Driver
• The group rates include all taxes, and represent significant savings on individual ticket prices.
• A non-refundable $5.99 service charge is added to each order.
Best availability is given at the time of your order.
How To Order Your Tickets
Place your order with our Group sales representative. Within one week you will receive a contract. Please sign and return with a 15% deposit (no exceptions, every group order must have a deposit or seats will be cancelled). Your group representative will call you 45 days prior to the performance date to ask how sales are going, 30 days prior to performance date all orders are to be paid in full or all cancellations due. If we do not receive all payments or cancellations your deposit becomes non-refundable andnon-transferable.
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Group Representative: Marlene Sharpe firstname.lastname@example.org 1-800-265-0710 / 519-752-9910 ext. 5021 / Fax: 1-519-752-1866
Group Ticket Information
The Sanderson Centre for the Performing Arts may be one of the best theatres in this country, but without you we’re just a spectacular building with empty seats. As a tour operator you play an important role in our ability to offer a full season of the best entertainment. This support of our programming is greatly appreciated and we would like to express our gratitude. Bring the highest number of coaches in our 2016/2017 to 2017/18 season and we will give you 50% off the ticket price for one coach for our 2017/2018 to 2018/2019 season. (some restrictions apply)
Infra-red headsets and Induction loop units for the hearing impaired are available upon request.